Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Beer drinker


A man walks into a bar in London and ordered 3-glasses of beer and sits in the backyard of the room, drinking a sip out of each one in turn.
When he finishes, he comes back to the bar counter and orders 3 more.
Prism Corner Beer drinker



The bartender asks him, "You know, beer goes flat after I fill it in the glass; it would taste better if you buy one at a time."
The man replies, "Well, you see, I have two brothers. One is in Dubai , the other in Canada and I'm here in London .
When they left home, we promised that we'll drink this way to remember the days when we drank together.
The bartender admits that this is a nice custom and leaves it there.
The man became a regular in the bar, and always drinks the same way.
He order 3-Beers and drinks them in turn.
One day, he came in and ordered only 2-Beers All the other regulars notice and fall silent.
When he comes back to the bar for the second round, the bartender says," I don't want to intrude on your grief, but I wanted to offer my sincere condolences on your great loss. "
The man looked confused for a moment, then he laughs .... "Oh, no," he, said, "Everyone's fine - both my brothers are alive" .
" The only thing is
...................
.................
...................
...................
....................
I just quit drinking!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment