Thursday, January 20, 2011

A Small Story on Software engineers

A Junior Software engineer, a Senior Software engineer and their Project Manager are on their way to a meeting. On their way through a park, they come across a wonder lamp. They rub the lamp and a ghost appears. The ghost says, "Normally, one is granted three wishes but as you are three, I will allow one wish each".


So the eager Junior Software engineer shouted, I want the first wish. I want to be in the Bahamas, on a fast boat and have no worries. 

"Pfufffff" and he was gone.

Now the Senior Software engineer could not keep quiet and shouted " I want to be in Florida with beautiful girls, plenty of food and cocktails.
"Pfufffff" and he was also gone.

The Project Manager calmly said," I want these two idiots back in the office after lunch at 1.30pm"

Moral of the story is: "Always allow the boss to speak first"

2 comments:

  1. WAKAKAKAKAKAKAK This ia a Very funny Sai! HAHAHAHA I share it on Facebook ok!:)
    I cant stop laughing here oh my God!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much!
    Have a big smile!!!

    ReplyDelete